Authors should read carefully and abide by the following points:
- The manuscript upload portal is being set up and will be opened shortly, and the link to the same will be published on the conference website.
- 2. The manuscript should have the standard essential elements including: Title (including author names, affiliations and e-mail IDs), Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Related Works, Proposed Method, Results & Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements (if any) and References. Detailed Guidelines and Springer templates for LaTeX/Word kept here: http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- Length of Regular paper (for both Oral and Poster): 10-12 pages including References. Length of Short/Industrial paper: 6-10 pages including References.
- Length of Abstract: Maximum 1900 characters (including spaces, punctuation, etc.)
- Number of Keywords: Maximum 5 keywords.
- Maximum Size of Manuscript PDF file: 10 MB
[The manuscript must be submitted for review as a single PDF file ]
- Supplementary materials (if any) not exceeding 20 MB per manuscript may be uploaded along with the manuscript, but the reviewers may or may not refer to them. Authors planning to put extended proofs / derivations in supplementary material should note this. Authors planning to put videos or other multimedia material should note the file size limit. Also, the following additional restrictions apply to videos, as imposed by Springer LNCS:
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 or 4:3
- Minimum duration: 1 second
- Formats supported: avi, wmv, mp4, mov, m2p, mp2, mpg, mpeg, flv, mxf, mts, m4v, 3gp
Authors must not violate privacy and confidentiality rules and, as always, permission must be sought for use of third-party content.
- For papers that are reviewed and accepted, the corresponding author, also on behalf of the co-authors, must physically sign (not digital signature) the LNCS Copyright Form **: http://resource-cms.springer.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/731196/data/v3
The Copyright Form has to be signed by the corresponding author on behalf of all other authors (after seeking their permission) and submitted only for accepted papers, i.e. when the authors upload their final files/papers, and not while submitting initial manuscripts for review.
As per the Springer LNCS Author Guidelines link mentioned earlier, Digital Signatures are NOT acceptable. The corresponding author must print, sign and scan the filled form.
The Copyright From covers all legal aspects between the authors and the publisher.
** An open access option for accepted papers is being considered. The Gold Open
Access fee may be around Euro 200 for 10 pages in Springer Format with the conference
covering part of the cost. Also, in that case, the CC-BY Copyright Form should be used:
Accurate details will be released via conference website once the arrangements are finalized.